×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

3 years (CLOSED)

eye193
the joker of spadesThu, Dec 21, 2023
Karma: 35,851
this period always makes me melancholy, for many people it is a happy period, for me it is sad, during Christmas I lost some people dear to me and since then it has no longer been the same as before, but I want to think that even if I don't see them, they are with me always close and this work is a dedication to the immense affection I still feel for them.
ps..I apologize in advance, my English is not good, I hope you understand the meaning of my words
dazstudio-photoshop
Forum Image
Forum Image

CosmicEnvisionsMon, Dec 25, 2023
Karma: 5,142
A wonderful dedication to those who are dear to you. 

I am sure they are with you especially when you need them the most.

Despite the sadness you may feel at Christmas time, I hope you can experience love, joy and happiness the best way you can.

Best of luck with your entry.
A hug for you
the joker of spades
Karma: 35,851
Tue, Dec 26, 2023
thank you very much, a hug to you
jamie6Wed, Dec 27, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
the joker of spades
Karma: 35,851
Wed, Dec 27, 2023
thank you very much
dwindtFri, Dec 29, 2023
Karma: 6,697
I saw this image earlier and it does scream sorrow. So sorry about your loss. May you find the strength to be the anchor at this time of the year and teach others that there's happiness beyond sorrow. I hope your following years, especially Christmas, can be a time of hope and guidance. God bless you!
the joker of spades
Karma: 35,851
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
thank you very much, this work was a dedication, the sadness and melancholy in this period will not go away, but I have always tried to keep smiling, I will present another work, I hope with this, in addition to the sadness, to bring some smiles
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account