×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Captain Santa (CLOSED)

eye169
AberMon, Dec 25, 2023
Karma: 204
Forum Image

WORKFLOW
Mono Scene in Sketchup
Forum Image

Scene from SketchUp exported to Photoshop
Forum Image

Post Production in Photoshop
Forum Image

AberMon, Dec 25, 2023
Karma: 204
Note:
The scene was too heavy for my laptop (too many buildings for the medieval city) to render so I just exported it directly from SketchUp to Photoshop. 
jamie6Wed, Dec 27, 2023
Admin: 14,430
FYI - In case you missed this part of the official rules: 
"A wireframe or gray shaded image of your project is also required as proof that your submission is an original work".
Feel free to add that at any time. 
     Admin
Aber
Karma: 204
Wed, Dec 27, 2023
Hello, thank you for the reminder. I see no way to edit the post directly to include it so I added it in the comments below. Is that okay or do I have to re-upload the entire project?
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Thu, Dec 28, 2023
No need to re-upload entire project...this is perfect!
Aber
Karma: 204
Thu, Dec 28, 2023
Thank you
AberWed, Dec 27, 2023
Karma: 204
Wireframe view of the scene

Forum Image
jamie6Thu, Dec 28, 2023
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account