×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

A Surprise for the Penguins - Part 1 (CLOSED)

eye185
drjivagoMon, Dec 25, 2023
Karma: 12,987
First part of the Penguins themed render.
This fantasy focuses on penguins in the North Pole which is a fantasy because penguins live in Antarctica in real life.
It's just a fantasy like the fairies and Santa, otherwise this story wouldn't have been possible in the first place. 

Forum Image
                                                             Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image   Forum Image      Forum Image
Forum Image                                     Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

                                                                                
                                                                                  MY RENDER AS MOCKUPS IN DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS :


  Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
                                            Forum Image      
                                            Forum Image 
                                                            Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
                                                                 Forum Image
                         Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image
                                            Forum Image
          Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image                                              Forum Image
                                                                           Forum ImageForum Image                                   Forum ImageForum Image                                    Forum Image  
                                                      Forum Image                             Forum Image                                      Forum Image                                  Forum Image


                                                                                 AND HERE IS A CALENDAR FOR PRINT - HAPPY NEW YEAR =)
                                                                            Forum Image                                                                            Forum Image
                                                                           Forum Image                                                                          Forum Image
                                                       
                                                                                        Forum Image

                                                                                                                                     THUMBNAIL :

                                                                                            Forum Image                          

CosmicEnvisionsMon, Dec 25, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Happy holidays!!!!

Wonderful setup of the penguins admiring the Christmas trees and sparkles. I bet they love their surprise.

Loved the penguin story for your Winter Fantasy. There are some serius skills happening in those mock-ups. Impressive.

The cat lying down reading the book would have to be my favourite.

Well done with the animated snow Globe, it even has happy new year renderhub, and the woman turning the pages of the book. I'm very intruiged.

The books look so good.

Fantastic work
Best of luck with your entry 
Well done
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Tue, Dec 26, 2023
Thank you as well , hope you had the best of Christmas as well
I've been thinking of new ideas and I look forward to yours as well.
A follow up on your ice queen theme would be nice. Magical Adventures of Wintara, maybe
See you in the New Year if not sooner. Thanks again for your kind comments and being able to see like my vision.
By the way, I liked how the cat looked natural, as well.
Bye for now.
ahsannTue, Dec 26, 2023
Karma: 241
Some of these pictures made me laugh, especially the one of the two woman all over your render

Great render, some really good composition

Happy Holidays
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Tue, Dec 26, 2023
Yes, thank you =)
I'm glad you enjoyed them. Happy Holidays for you as well.
dwindtFri, Dec 29, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Wow, that was a busy page. Love the penguin render and ripple effect. Stunning. I don't know which version I like better. They both hold their own merit. Well done!
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
Thank you very much =) Such nice comments. I'm glad you liked them both.
Although they're similar it was a story consisting of two parts.
Take care and have a nice day friend.
CinemARTigerSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 352
I could swear I saw this picture somewhere in my city
(N)ice work
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Yep, it's been travelling the city for some time now.
But it's much cheaper this way as a graphic picture.
Can't afford the cost of ads otherwise
Thank you very much. Much appreciated.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account