×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Magical White Reindeer - Version 2 (CLOSED)

eye316
Thread Activity
warlocThu, Jan 18, 2024
I want to thank everyone for their congratulations on my honorable mention.   
dwindtWed, Jan 17, 2024
Beautiful render. Well-deserved mention! Congrats!
drjivagoWed, Jan 17, 2024
I had a positive feeling about this render =)I'm happy you made it to the honorable mentions.Congratulations !!..
beachlegsWed, Jan 17, 2024
Wonderful image my friend, Congratulations :)
BrashFinkWed, Jan 17, 2024
Congratulations Warloc!
Foxy 3DWed, Jan 17, 2024
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding the prizes.Tha
warlocFri, Dec 29, 2023
Karma: 10,563
Hello, this my 4th entry, this is a revised version of my first entry Magical White Reindeer.  
 
Forum Image
Forum Image

drjivagoFri, Dec 29, 2023
Karma: 12,987
Good one too =)
I can't say which version is better because both versions look good.
This one has snow on the animal and the bells are on the first version.
I guess you wanted this one to look more natural in the wild.
This might have happened because the deer shook off those bells and got snow on his side later on
or this  reindeer might be the friend of the reindeer in your first version.
warloc
Karma: 10,563
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
Hey, thank you for the great comments! I thought I give it a different twist by adding snow on the back of the reindeer and antlers. The light reflects well on the icing fur. I do like both versions myself, just a different look. (-:
dwindtFri, Dec 29, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Like your use of backlight. Very appealing render!
warloc
Karma: 10,563
Fri, Dec 29, 2023
Thank you so much for your comments!
jamie6Mon, Jan 15, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
CosmicEnvisionsWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 5,142
Gongrats on the honourable mention, awesome work
artist
CurvedInsightWed, Jan 17, 2024
Account Closed
Well done on your entry being chosen
EnnushkaWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 587
Congratulations!
MysticArtDesignWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 19,562
congratulations
Foxy 3DWed, Jan 17, 2024
Admin: 59,559
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding the prizes.

Thanks for participating.
BrashFinkWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 214
Congratulations Warloc!
beachlegsWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Wonderful image my friend, Congratulations
drjivagoWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 12,987
I had a positive feeling about this render =)
I'm happy you made it to the honorable mentions.
Congratulations !!..
dwindtWed, Jan 17, 2024
Karma: 6,697
Beautiful render. Well-deserved mention! Congrats!
warlocThu, Jan 18, 2024
Karma: 10,563
I want to thank everyone for their congratulations on my honorable mention.   
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account