×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

The Chase (CLOSED)

eye180
beachlegsFri, Dec 29, 2023
Karma: 9,921
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

CosmicEnvisionsSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Happy New Year too, soon lol

Another great scene, are those hounds in the background chasing the fox's?
Nice reflection on the water.

Stunning  work nicely done

beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thank you my friend yes they are hounds and for the record I absolutely love foxes
dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 6,697
This is a stunning piece. I love it. very well done! It would make a lovely print for your wall.
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thank you my friend the fur preset (LAMH) kept playing up and banging out Daz Studio for some reason, I literally stayed up all night making this one over and over again lol
dwindt
Karma: 6,697
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
That is why I spent so much time on my render too. Eventually, I started eliminating a few items at a time. I was stunned when I eventually found it was LAMH applied to Daz dog 8 as the Husky fur. I posed the dogs, saved them as an obj file and imported them. I'm lucky I didn't need too much detail on them for this render. Well, you did something right cause this is a stunning render.
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Besides the bags under the eyes lol I have figured out I was best leaving the fur until the very last minute and it seemed to work..Thanks again my friend
artist
pchesseSat, Dec 30, 2023
Account Closed
Agreed! Great work, a definite "keeper"!

beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Thank you my friend
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account