×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Bonds Of Winter (CLOSED)

eye172
CinemARTigerSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 352
 
Every hero needs rest. Even better if you have a companion to keep you warm.
No matter how tough our next battle may be, these cozy breaks will give us the strength to be prepared for it.
So... just take my coat and enjoy the moment...
 
Submitted Render: Bonds Of Winter [4K]
Forum Image
 
Related Viewport Image: Bonds Of Winter [Wireframe]
Forum Image

 
Related Viewport Image: Bonds Of Winter [Wire Texture Shaded]
Forum Image

 
Thumbnail: Bonds Of Winter [400x400]
Forum Image

 
Software used: (On Windows 10 Pro 22H2)
- DAZ Studio 4.22 Pro
- Adobe Photoshop 2023 Vers.: 24.7.2
- Photo Editor Android Vers.: 9.7.1
 
Time used for creating and learning: (Experimental, without rendering-time)
- 23.12.2023 = 7h 28m
- 25.12.2023 = 3h 58m
- 26.12.2023 = 8h 40m
- 27.12.2023 = 4h 22m
- 28.12.2023 = 2h 32m
- 30.12.2023 = 4h 18m
 
Most listended to while creating: (At least it felt that way)
- Lost Light (feat. Kronos Qartet) | Destiny 2 Soundtrack
Don't ask me why, it just fits well to the scene imo
 
PS: I saw relatively late that there is a competition up on RenderHub and when I scrolled through the contest gallery I was amazed by all the great, creative renders, so I wanted to also submit a render. This is one of my first "bigger" renders, especially like for a contest and in 4k so I took my time and learned more about all the software. It was an awesome experience and I hope my render can inspire ppl like the renders in the contest gallery inspire me.
 
Best wishes and health to all for 2024

dwindtSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 6,697
Who needs to have a Scouts fireman badge when your lady friend has a hot hand. Lovely setting. Well done!
Merry Christmas and best wishes for the coming year to you too. Thanks!
CinemARTiger
Karma: 352
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Hehe right
But I also wouldn't mess with her, you know... heated conversations
Thank you very much
CosmicEnvisionsSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Nice scene setup, is she warming his mug with magic? Lol kinda makes ya wanna here a story about it. 

A warrior and a mage I assume. There's a sword and a staff sitting there.

The comps are good to learn from, push you a bit further. So many cool ideas and how to apply them. 

Nice work
CinemARTiger
Karma: 352
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
Yes, right. Maybe his mug is filled with some mulled wine?
Unfortunately my brain capacity and time went down for the render so I can't tell a story about it.

Yeah true, they're all really inspiring. Thank you
Also saw you'r creations, they're pretty awesome
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account