×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Passing of the Seasons (CLOSED)

eye165
NTNSSat, Dec 30, 2023
Karma: 363
Fall and Winter are my two favorite seasons- but there is something extra special in that time that is late fall and early winter.  Thanks for looking and happy holidays
Done in Daz Studio, edited in Photoshop and Lightroom.
Forum Image
Forum Image

artist
CurvedInsightSat, Dec 30, 2023
Account Closed
I hope someone gets him a pair of socks for next Christmas
dwindt
Karma: 6,697
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
At least his socks match his tie...lol. Stunning entry. Well rendered!
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sat, Dec 30, 2023
I see no tie, I see no socks; simple reasoning; so they match ; therefore you must be right dwindt. I agree with the well rendered opinion as well.
NTNS
Karma: 363
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
When your heart is made of ice- fuzzy socks would probably be a Christmas gift hit
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
Good say =) Wonder if she has any shoes to keep her warm. Hard to tell behind her basket. Maybe her heart is warm, doesn't need 'em
either. If this was like the case of Dorothy in W. of Oz, B. Panther would probably say ''I have a feeling we're not in Wakanda anymore'' but in the Pole If you win, you could buy the guy pairs of socks, so he could wear throughout the year. Only kidding. Have a Joyful New Yew Year and good luck.
perlkSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 142
Very clever idea!
NTNS
Karma: 363
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
Thank you- and thank you all for the comments and chuckles (off to find my own warm,fuzzy socks!)
jamie6Wed, Jan 03, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account