×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

A gift for you! (CLOSED)

eye191
Thread Activity
jamie6Wed, Jan 03, 2024
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Tark_ArkMon, Jan 01, 2024
Your words make my soul warm! Thank you! =)
giant dwarfMon, Jan 01, 2024
thank you @Curvedinsight, and by the way I did not see your entry in this contest, are not you in?
CosmicEnvisionsSun, Dec 31, 2023
Thank you for the gift :-)The true gift!You are the gift that shines upon this world and graces us with your presence, creativity and light. In your o
drjivagoSun, Dec 31, 2023
You too. Take care friend.
Tark_ArkSun, Dec 31, 2023
Thank you! Your first guess was correct. =)
Tark_ArkSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 13,596
Hi all! 
I won't say that I'm here for the sake of the competition, I won't show anything special!
I just brazenly use the competition header on the RenderHub website. So more DazStudio users saw the post and took away the gift I made for the new year. That's the kind of cunning bastard I am. >_<
All the best, happiness and health! Happy New Year!!! =))

Present! https://www.renderhub.com/tark-ark/gf2324

Forum Image



Forum ImageForum Image
Forum Image

darkmaster02Sun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 308
wow.. great work.
Tark_Ark
Karma: 13,596
Sun, Dec 31, 2023
Thanks)
giant dwarfSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 5,737
First thanks for the gift, and second I love that clothing, what is it if I may ask?
artist
CurvedInsight
Account Closed
Sun, Dec 31, 2023
giant dwarf
Karma: 5,737
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
thank you @Curvedinsight, and by the way I did not see your entry in this contest, are not you in?
drjivagoSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 12,987
How sweet =)
First I thought she was giving the present to the viewer ( which is a great idea).
Then I saw the pair of parure, famous G of Thrones type of earrings (A Song of Ice and Fire adaptation), so I assumed she was the one taking the present. Correct me if I'm wrong. Good job and thumbs up.
Tark_Ark
Karma: 13,596
Sun, Dec 31, 2023
Thank you! Your first guess was correct. =)
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sun, Dec 31, 2023
You too. Take care friend.
CosmicEnvisionsSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 5,142
Thank you for the gift

The true gift!
You are the gift that shines upon this world and graces us with your presence, creativity and light. In your own unique expressive way. Always remember that In the most humble and positive way possible

Wonderful art work, I love the magical ethereal wings behind her. 
The level of detail on that outfit is outstanding. Well done.

Happy new year
Tark_Ark
Karma: 13,596
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
Your words make my soul warm! Thank you! =)
jamie6Wed, Jan 03, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account