×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

Robots not allowed in winter (CLOSED)

eye211
Puxxe StudioSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 350
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Concept:
I chose 3 animals with reference to winter:
- Squirrel
- Reindeer
- Fox

The Robot was based on the rules of the RenderHub contest, which did not allow the use of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)

Software : Blender
Forum Image


Puxxe StudioSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 350
In the concept, I was missing information, that even though Robots are not allowed, they are evil and the character sent the animals running anyway. Haha ha
Below are extra images only.
Happy New Year to all of you!Forum Image
Puxxe StudioMon, Jan 01, 2024
Karma: 350
Thumbnail:Forum Image
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sun, Jan 14, 2024
That snowman acting like inspector gadget is a different idea.
Why he expels those animals, since they belong to the forest too =)
Those three animals could join forces to beat the mechanical snowman easily (since title suggests this, as well - ''Robots not Allowed in Winter'').Btw those three animals look more cute than evil, unlike the snowman.
Good luck with your render and with the latest additions to your post.
jamie6Wed, Jan 03, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Puxxe Studio
Karma: 350
Wed, Jan 03, 2024
Thank you Jamie!
Puxxe StudioSat, Jan 13, 2024
Karma: 350
In my final image when the robot snowman expels the animals, throwing them into the air, 
he plucks snow along with it, however, I couldn't send it in time. After the trial period ends, 
I will post it for the record.

Puxxe StudioMon, Jan 15, 2024
Karma: 350
The result of the contest left?
I'm not finding the link ...
However, as the deadline is over I will let the other surrender that I could not post beforeForum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account