×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WINTER FANTASY II RENDER CONTEST

CHRISTmas (CLOSED)

eye139
Thread Activity
AlesuavWed, Jan 03, 2024
Thank you very much!
jamie6Wed, Jan 03, 2024
Thumbnail for contest gallery
AlesuavTue, Jan 02, 2024
Thanks for your question drjivago,What If is a Marvel animated series that shows multiversal endless possibilities. You don't know what is going to ha
drjivagoMon, Jan 01, 2024
You can always showcase your work in renderhub as well and thanks for the help too =)Dr. Strange's Cape-Spidey heroic pose; Your artstation title says
AlesuavMon, Jan 01, 2024
CHRISTmas
AlesuavMon, Jan 01, 2024
Thank you very much drjivago,Have success!If you want any of my 3D models, I will give you to show off my gratitude.Here is the link to my portfolio:
AlesuavSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 476
Forum Image

AlesuavSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 476
What if Santa Clauss and Jesus Christ were together?
The magic winter is Christmas!
AlesuavSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 476
Forum Image
AlesuavSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 476
Made with Blender 4.0 - Geometry Nodes and Photoshop.
With determination and hope, everything is posible!

Happy New Year 2024!
AlesuavSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 476
Forum ImageForum Image
AlesuavSun, Dec 31, 2023
Karma: 476
Forum ImageForum Image
drjivagoMon, Jan 01, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Good work and Happy new year for you as well =)
Your thumbnail picture shows blank. I think Santa disappeared on the right side since the picture was large.
Forum Image
Just thought I would let you know just in case.
Good luck with your entry.
Alesuav
Karma: 476
Mon, Jan 01, 2024
Thank you very much drjivago,

Have success!

If you want any of my 3D models, I will give you to show off my gratitude.
Here is the link to my portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/alesuav_as/albums/10311163

Happy New Year!
AlesuavMon, Jan 01, 2024
Karma: 476
CHRISTmas
Forum Image
drjivagoMon, Jan 01, 2024
Karma: 12,987
You can always showcase your work in renderhub as well and thanks for the help too =)
Dr. Strange's Cape-Spidey heroic pose; Your artstation title says, What If...? meaning, What if Spidey had a cape, I guess. I think Dr Strange cape would help Spidey to fly as well without the need to shoot spider webs to climb walls =)
In your artstation post, the section on Spidey What if had one of screenshots from your Blender software in WIP shots, I couldn't make out. What it was I didn't know. The picture is below. Looked like some weapon of power for Spidey or part of his showcase stand?
Forum Image
AlesuavTue, Jan 02, 2024
Karma: 476
Thanks for your question drjivago,
What If is a Marvel animated series that shows multiversal endless possibilities. You don't know what is going to happen...
In this case, Spidey has the Dr. Strange Cape (you guessed it) to fight against Marvel Zombies in an apocalyptic future.

The render you mentioned shows Spiderman's weapons inspired by the Marvel Future Fight video game.
There are different types of spider webs. - The middle one is a Cocoon (The entire enemy will be surrounded by webs).
The others are different styles of shooting webs.

I hope you like it!
If you have any other questions, I'm glad to answer.

Thanks for checking out my portfolio,
Have an awesome day!
AS
jamie6Wed, Jan 03, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Alesuav
Karma: 476
Wed, Jan 03, 2024
Thank you very much!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account