Password

reset my password
closeJoin RenderHub
Existing Members Login Here.
Email Address (we never share this)
User Name
Password
Retype Password
I acknowledge that I have read and agree with the RenderHub Terms of Use.
closeLogin Help
Enter the email address you used to sign up and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Email Address
You should recieve the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your spam box for the email.
RenderHub
3D Modelsmenu
meshModel Categories
People
Anatomy
Animals
Insects
Plants
Food
Clothing
Buildings
Furniture
Appliances
Cars
Motorcycles
Aircraft
Boats & Ships
Military
Weapons
Robots
Sci-fi
Technology
Movies & TV
dazDaz Content
Characters
Clothing
Footwear
Hair
Poses
Morphs
Props
Accessories
Shaders & Skin
Mature Content
How To Sell 3D ModelsGalleryForumLearningWallpapersMy Feed
HOME|FORUMS|TECHNICAL TALK

Can't get morph suite installed (CLOSED)

Sat, Nov 14, 2020
tarqued
artist
THIS JOB HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND IS NOW CLOSED
Can't get morph suite installed

I've read several tutorials on how to install these things but having a hard time making it work. I am using DAZ Studio 4.14 

The procedure I gather is to copy the unzipped content into the My Library folder and combine with the existing data folder.

I have two places to look for this:

In my documents folder, under DAZ 3D /Studio I have a folder called My Library. But there is no data folder in there. I also have a folder called My DAZ Connect Library. This one does have a data folder. But after copying the unzipped morph suite files into this data folder, the morph suite controls are still not accessible/usable in DAZ Studio.

Tue, Nov 17, 2020
RxLnx
artist

Dear Tarqued,

I cannot answer immediately - because I have hit the same drama and not worked-out the fix yet.

Ion, Kaos, Pinspotter, Ms Foxy - or one of the other smart types will be along shortly - and help.

As an observation (what I have been trying to find), most programs these days import everything from the zip/compressed or content archive directly.

It is not like old times/old poser - where your either struck it lucky with a self-installer (eg. "products of Cuba - Viva Fidel": laugh - wonder who that was), or manually install into the file tree.

There will be a direct (zip file) importer somewhere, just cannot find it yet. It is not the 'installer' (tried that). I think you run the 'installer' - after the zip importation - to move it from its unzipped hidyhole to a place where you can see/use it.

Anyways - you can try (like me) fooling around looking. I suspect Ion or the others will answer - before I manage to find it.

Cheers,

Rick.

Tue, Nov 17, 2020
RxLnx
artist

- update -

Dear Tarqued,

There is a full video-instruction tutorial - by Ion - on how to do it, right down the bottom of the Tutorials, in the Tutorials Forum here.

Its the very first/last one - uploaded November 28, 2019*.

Cheers,

Rick.

[*: Ion might have a crystal ball - with a nominal 12 month future need/prediction range.]

Tue, Nov 17, 2020
Foxy 3D
Administrator

Hey @Tarqued!

@RxLnx is right on. Ion, the owner of RenderHub, has a great video to help with your issue. 

Here's the link: https://www.renderhub.com/blog/how-to-use-third-party-content-in-daz-studio  

If you're still having problems, let us know and we'll see what we can do.  

Thanks for helping @RxLnx!  :-)  

Thu, Nov 19, 2020
tarqued
artist

Thank you, that worked perfectly!

YouTubevimeoArtStationDeviantArtredditInstagramfacebooktwitterPinteresttumblrCGSocietyBehanceLinkedindribbble