×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Warrior (CLOSED)

eye445
Thread Activity
ioflowMon, Nov 23, 2020
Hey Yahella,Your character looks great, nice design, good work :)Don't take it too personal with the lazy comment above, software like daz and CC3 are
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their p
YahellaWed, Nov 18, 2020
The the person who called me lazy, I am a 62 years young lady and brave enough to expand my horizons in the Fall of my life. I think I did pretty good
Foxy 3DWed, Nov 18, 2020
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating!I've never used Character Creator. Is this whole process done just within that software pack
Michael2D3DTue, Nov 17, 2020
bro that was lazy
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
I would appreciate any suggestions or comments :)I will add more in near future...
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
My warrior is created with Character Creator 3. I started with the base male avatar and here is the final results.image



YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
Then added a 4K skin
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
After face sculpting the result
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
After Body morphs
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
Added veins...
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
Added skin imperfections and moles...
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
Added body hair...
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
My clothed warrior...
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
Face Closeup...
image
YahellaTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 147
I would appreciate any suggestions or comments

I will add more in near future...
Michael2D3DTue, Nov 17, 2020
Karma: 110
bro that was lazy
Foxy 3DWed, Nov 18, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating!
I've never used Character Creator. Is this whole process done just within that software package? Looks pretty cool.  
YahellaWed, Nov 18, 2020
Karma: 147
The the person who called me lazy, I am a 62 years young lady and brave enough to expand my horizons in the Fall of my life. I think I did pretty good considering I am a beginner

To Foxi 3D

Yes the whole process is done within Character Creator 3. It is an amazing program, I am learning more everyday. I know because my process was done so easily that I have no chance of winning. But just having the heart to enter this amazing contest with such talented people, makes me feel good.

Good luck to everyone
Foxy 3DFri, Nov 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15, 2021

Some contest participants have been giving feedback that they may not have time to complete their projects, or may have to take shortcuts to make the November 30th deadline. 
To relieve some of this anxiety and give artists more time to do the quality job they want, RenderHub has decided to extend the entry period deadline to January 15, 2021. 

We thank you all for participating! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  

------------------------------


Thanks for the info on Character Creator. Very cool!

And you should feel good for participating. There are many tools to use in the 3D world, and it's nice that you have shown us what this can do. 

Thanks for taking part in the contest, and for being a member of our RenderHub community!    


ioflowMon, Nov 23, 2020
Karma: 115
Hey Yahella,

Your character looks great, nice design, good work

Don't take it too personal with the lazy comment above, software like daz and CC3 are sort of disruptive and lots of us are still figuring out how to process that
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account