×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/WIP PROJECTS AND CRITIQUES

Ousmane for G8 Male (CLOSED)

eye1,344
bu_esMon, Nov 23, 2020
Karma: 12,133
This character is of Sene-Gambia Origin. I have finished the morph of the head and
I am missing the body and other details the skin although
I already have the shader I still do not know if it will be only G8 or also M8.image

Foxy 3DTue, Nov 24, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Lookin' like a handsome dude. Nice job so far.    


bu_esTue, Nov 24, 2020
Karma: 12,133
 thanks. Now for the rest of the body that I was not convinced by the one I did yesterday.
bu_esTue, Nov 24, 2020
Karma: 12,133
     imageimage 
bu_esWed, Nov 25, 2020
Karma: 12,133
imageimage
bu_esThu, Nov 26, 2020
Karma: 12,133
                                                                                                   Eyes wipimage
Foxy 3DSun, Nov 29, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Lookin' good!    


Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account