×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Lumber Jake (CLOSED)

eye522
Thread Activity
CleveyusSat, Jan 16, 2021
Thanks Foxy,Always happy to read your feedback through the contest.
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 16, 2021
NICE! He turned out great, and what a cool texturing method. Cute final shots, too! I see what you did with that split log...  ;-)  Tha
CleveyusFri, Jan 15, 2021
...And here are my Final Render.---I had good time doing this contest and lot of fun following the variety of creations that were made here.Time to re
CleveyusFri, Jan 15, 2021
Today, Set up of my Scene for the renders.
CleveyusThu, Jan 14, 2021
Today make the Rigging of my character.In the meantime, some Wireframe render.
CleveyusWed, Jan 13, 2021
Thank you w3cbot.
CleveyusWed, Nov 25, 2020
Karma: 805
Here is Jake the Lumberjack.

I was planning to build a new character for my personal project.
This contest is the best way to start.

Good luck to everybody !


image

RxLnxWed, Nov 25, 2020
Karma: 1,493
Dear Jake,
 Will watch with interest. Good luck. Keep in mind the tutorials section here with really good stuff to view or read - and updated/new things all the time.

 Just spotted Mike posting his latest tutorial (#2 in his Freelancing collection), within the last hour.

 Cheers,
 Rick.
Foxy 3DTue, Dec 01, 2020
Admin: 59,523
Hey there,
I was just looking through the contest entries and noticed that I missed yours.
I failed to give you a proper welcome - so welcome to the contest and thanks for participating.   
Sorry about that...  


CleveyusThu, Dec 03, 2020
Karma: 805
Wip of the day.

Add the Short collar and pair of braces.

image
CleveyusFri, Dec 04, 2020
Karma: 805
Try some test with head design ...image
image
CleveyusSat, Dec 05, 2020
Karma: 805
Sketch idea from weeks ago.

image
RxLnxSat, Dec 05, 2020
Karma: 1,493
Dear Cleveyus,

 Been watching this and your sketching. All very good and the latest tops the lot.

 Love it.

 Cheers, stay safe/well and good luck in the competition.

 Rick
CleveyusSun, Dec 20, 2020
Karma: 805
Today do some work on the Axe Design.


image

image

Foxy 3DSun, Dec 20, 2020
Admin: 59,523
I bet he feels much better having the proper tool for his trade!    
Thanks for sharing, and have a nice rest of your weekend.  
CleveyusFri, Jan 08, 2021
Karma: 805

Today, Unwrap my UVs and printed them on paper.

Then, Drawing details by hand to create a Stylized texture.

image
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 09, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Now THAT'S cool! Can't wait to see how it turns out.  
Thanks for sharing!    


CleveyusWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 805

Finalized my Textures and import them back on the models.

image
image
image

w3cbotWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 194
wow amazing hand paint )
CleveyusWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 805
Thank you w3cbot.
CleveyusThu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 805

Today make the Rigging of my character.

In the meantime, some Wireframe render.

image
image

CleveyusFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 805

Today, Set up of my Scene for the renders.

image

CleveyusFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 805

...And here are my Final Render.

image


image

---

I had good time doing this contest and lot of fun following the variety of creations that were made here.

Time to rest, 6 in the morning here !


Cleveyus.
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 16, 2021
Admin: 59,523
NICE! He turned out great, and what a cool texturing method. Cute final shots, too! I see what you did with that split log...    
Thank you for participating, and for sharing such nice WIPs with your workflow.  
I'm just the contest host and will not be judging, so good luck to you!  
CleveyusSat, Jan 16, 2021
Karma: 805
Thanks Foxy,

Always happy to read your feedback through the contest.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account