×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Grab The Light (CLOSED)

eye398
Thread Activity
GMArtworksSat, Mar 23, 2024
Cheers bruv!
VinceSat, Mar 23, 2024
I must have gone dyslexic again and missed that thumb too. *sigh*
VinceSat, Mar 23, 2024
Gorgeous work, simply gorgeous.
jamie6Wed, Mar 20, 2024
no problem at all--looks great!
GMArtworksWed, Mar 20, 2024
Thank you!I hope my image is clear and suitable for the contest. I forgot a Thumbnail ;)
jamie6Wed, Mar 20, 2024
Thumbnail for contest gallery
GMArtworksTue, Mar 19, 2024
Karma: 20,513
"Grab the Light"

Render: Iray DAZ Studio 4.22/ Postwork: Photoshop/ON1 Effects 2022
Forum Image


drjivagoTue, Mar 19, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Good concept by making light as though it was a physical object, although his hand may feel it's warmth, if not physically grab it.
Well done being the first to come up with a nice idea too. Have a great day.
GMArtworks
Karma: 20,513
Tue, Mar 19, 2024
Thank you
bonjTue, Mar 19, 2024
Karma: 15,222
Nice entry to kick off the event
GMArtworks
Karma: 20,513
Wed, Mar 20, 2024
Thanks! Well, someone has to be the first
BigBenTue, Mar 19, 2024
Karma: 1,971
Simple and awesome at the very same time.
GMArtworks
Karma: 20,513
Wed, Mar 20, 2024
Thanks
jamie6Wed, Mar 20, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
GMArtworks
Karma: 20,513
Wed, Mar 20, 2024
Thank you!
I hope my image is clear and suitable for the contest. I forgot a Thumbnail
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Wed, Mar 20, 2024
no problem at all--looks great!
VinceSat, Mar 23, 2024
Karma: 8,023
Gorgeous work, simply gorgeous.
GMArtworks
Karma: 20,513
Sat, Mar 23, 2024
Cheers bruv!
VinceSat, Mar 23, 2024
Karma: 8,023
I must have gone dyslexic again and missed that thumb too. *sigh*

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account