×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The Fantastic World of Nightmares // Render Contest (CLOSED)

eye506
Thread Activity
andrey_oliverWed, Jun 19, 2024
Thank youu too!!
NemmeseaWed, Jun 19, 2024
:D A million thanks so much, congratulations. I'm very glad you like it!!
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
Congrats! Loved the contrast between the character and the BG!
NemmeseaTue, Jun 18, 2024
Uhmn!! Thanks so much!!
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
Congratulations
NemmeseaMon, Jun 17, 2024
A lot of thanks so much, for your comment. Im so glad and happy than you love it!! I always try to put a little soul and love in each of my photos and
NemmeseaFri, Mar 22, 2024
Karma: 21,610
Hi! Hi!  - ))!!
I want to participate in RenderHub's "The Art Of Light", with other photograph. The original dimensions have been cut to be adapted to the dimensions admitted at the event.

"The Fantastic World of Nightmares" Photo#4
Text: "I don't know if I'm really awake or asleep. I only know that I am here, alone, surrounded by little lights that come and go from me, a flashlight in my hands illuminating the path and a sky covered in thorns.

From time to time, I can hear a slight jingling and some laughter. But everything is still red. Still, I must be brave and keep walking.".

WireFrame:
Forum Image
Render Contest:
Forum Image
Original Size (WebVersion):
Forum Image
I hope you like it!!
Best regards. 
Nem

DraconusSat, Mar 23, 2024
Karma: 2,233
To answer your question, yes, I do like it. I like it a lot. It's dramatic, impressive, and stylish, Great work. 

Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Fri, Apr 05, 2024
Uhmm!! Thanks uuu! Im really glad than you like it.

I tried to make a mixture of innocence, nightmare, curiosity and et voil: this was the result, of a little nightmare of my dear Midori.

A representation of that little fear we have when facing something new.
Draconus
Karma: 2,233
Fri, Apr 05, 2024
Nem, I'm glad you accomplished your goal. Kudos, well done.
drjivagoSun, Mar 24, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Maybe in the lines of G. del Toro. Something nightmarish but to one's amazement. That look on the face makes the observer uneasy, guessing what's going to happen next, rather than the girl being too scared I guess. Well reflected idea in your work.
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Fri, Apr 05, 2024
Thanks a lot! always dear drjivago

Yes! As I said in response to the previous comment.

Plus you captured the essence perfectly.

"That child inside us, who fears being hurt, but needs to know and adventure"

XoX
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Fri, Apr 05, 2024
Good, in depth implication, well reflected. Great work once again.
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Fri, Apr 05, 2024
:DD!!
jamie6Mon, Mar 25, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
ArtbyMelSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 20,170
Absolutely love it!
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Tue, Apr 09, 2024
Thanks you so so much!!
Foxy 3DSat, Jun 15, 2024
Admin: 59,557
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.

Thanks for participating.

Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Awwmm!! A million thanks so, so much!

Im really happy and excited for this. <3

Thanks uuu!!!
TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 978
Congrats! 

What a compelling image, the young girl's plight, is shown perfectly on her face, and the lighting has actual movement, at least that's the impression I got!
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Yes!!!! Midori, I was in trouble. But, thank goodness it was just a bad dream... jeje
Really excited that you liked my photo.

Thank you very much!! :DDD
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
You're very welcome, and it will definitely be gracing my desktop's wallpaper collection as well!
beachlegsSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Loved this one from the start, Congratulations my friend
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
AwM!! Hello here too dear beachlegs Im really happy for this jiji

Thanks so so much!! XoX
drjivagoSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Congratulations with your place in the honorable mentions.
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Awm!! Yeah! Im really happy for this. Is really amazing for me :DD

Thanks so much for all your support and comments!! X
Happy weekend!!
artist
protosyntheticSun, Jun 16, 2024
Account Closed
Very dreamy quality. I love it. Congrats!
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Mon, Jun 17, 2024
A lot of thanks so much, for your comment.
Im so glad and happy than you love it!!

I always try to put a little soul and love in each of my photos and tell a story with it.

The truly magical thing in all this is being able to transmit to you, that little bit that each of us leaves in each piece.
Ty!!
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 3,154
Congratulations
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Uhmn!! Thanks so much!!
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 752
Congrats! Loved the contrast between the character and the BG!
Nemmesea
Karma: 21,610
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
A million thanks so much, congratulations. I'm very glad you like it!!
andrey_oliver
Karma: 752
Wed, Jun 19, 2024
Thank youu too!!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account