×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Will I Ever Be Free From This... Place? (CLOSED)

eye426
Thread Activity
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
That's a great piece! Congrats, the composition turned out so great!!
gh0sttttTue, Jun 18, 2024
Thank you!
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
congratulations... simply congratulations...
protosyntheticSun, Jun 16, 2024
Oh, I know. You're right, probably a burner. Bad player. At the time I'd added to the replies, I hadn't seen the other comments in other places. Whew.
gh0sttttSun, Jun 16, 2024
Thank you for the kind words!Speaking of "words," I don't know if you saw my comment reply under Vesper's entry, but in case I have to specify, that w
protosyntheticSun, Jun 16, 2024
Simple, yet effective. If this were a movie, the dust specs would have been nominated for Best Supporting Actor. Great job!
gh0sttttSat, Mar 23, 2024
Karma: 1,486
My first entry in the Art Of Light Contest.

This entry was inspired by the 2008 French psychological horror film, titled Martyrs.
Hope you like.

Rendering was done in Daz3D, Editing took place in Gimp.

FINAL RENDER:
Forum Image


WIREFRAME:
Forum Image

jamie6Mon, Mar 25, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 978
Congrats on the honourable mention, I congratulated you via my thread before I posted here as my brain is tapioca sometimes!

The light seems like a character itself in this piece!
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Foxy 3DSat, Jun 15, 2024
Admin: 59,557
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.

Thanks for participating.

gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
THANK Y'ALL FOR PICKING ME! This was only my third contest, so I guess third time really was the charm
beachlegsSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 9,921
A wonderful image, Congratulations my friend
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words!
drjivagoSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Ghostttt, I'm happy, as you made it to the honorable mentions
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you!!
I'm just surprised that I even won, especially with my FIRST entry into the Light contest.
I only joined 3 contests in total, so it really felt like 3rd time was the charm for me.
I look forward to seeing the winners of the Reflections contest, this was fun!
Are you entering in the newest contest? I'd like to see what you come up with if you are.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Sure can think of something as there's plenty of time. Congratulations once again!
artist
protosyntheticSun, Jun 16, 2024
Account Closed
Simple, yet effective. If this were a movie, the dust specs would have been nominated for Best Supporting Actor. Great job!
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Sun, Jun 16, 2024
Thank you for the kind words!
Speaking of "words," I don't know if you saw my comment reply under Vesper's entry, but in case I have to specify, that was not directed towards you at all. I just wanna clear that up.
artist
protosynthetic
Account Closed
Sun, Jun 16, 2024
Oh, I know. You're right, probably a burner. Bad player. At the time I'd added to the replies, I hadn't seen the other comments in other places. Whew.
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 3,154
congratulations... simply congratulations...
gh0stttt
Karma: 1,486
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
Thank you!
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 752
That's a great piece! Congrats, the composition turned out so great!!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account