×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

"I Promise" (CLOSED)

eye261
Thread Activity
ArtbyMelTue, Apr 23, 2024
So fantastic! I'm in awe!
raystorm41Mon, Apr 22, 2024
Update
midnight_star117Sat, Apr 20, 2024
No problem:) He has a patreon site too under the same name. :)
raystorm41Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Wow, thanks for sharing man. I always asked questions like these to other artists but I get no response most of the time.
midnight_star117Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Shinteo on deviantart. I love his work. :)
raystorm41Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Thanks I saw your gallery too and there's a ton of great FFVII fanart. Where'd you get your models by the way?
raystorm41Tue, Mar 26, 2024
Karma: 651
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

drjivagoTue, Mar 26, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Good anime characters come to life with realistic light. Ready player one : D
raystorm41
Karma: 651
Tue, Mar 26, 2024
I rendered this at my friend's renderbox and he suggested that instead for going with the original Final Fantasy VII dialogue lines of Cloud and Aerith, I should go with: "You can always find me at the drift" (Idris Elba from Pacific Rim), but I'm afraid no one might catch it so I stuck with the OG lines.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Tue, Mar 26, 2024
Good choice : D Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day.
jamie6Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
midnight_star117Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Karma: 1,846
Beautifully done:)  My favorite game of all:)
raystorm41
Karma: 651
Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Thanks I saw your gallery too and there's a ton of great FFVII fanart. Where'd you get your models by the way?
midnight_star117
Karma: 1,846
Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Shinteo on deviantart. I love his work.
raystorm41
Karma: 651
Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Wow, thanks for sharing man. I always asked questions like these to other artists but I get no response most of the time.
midnight_star117
Karma: 1,846
Sat, Apr 20, 2024
No problem:) He has a patreon site too under the same name.
midnight_star117Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Karma: 1,846
Beautifully done:)  My favorite game of all:)
raystorm41Mon, Apr 22, 2024
Karma: 651
UpdateForum Image
ArtbyMelTue, Apr 23, 2024
Karma: 20,170
So fantastic! I'm in awe!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account