×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Lights under the sea (CLOSED)

eye370
renatodalleSat, Mar 30, 2024
Karma: 7,120
Light is an infinite theme, if you don't focus on the light it's as if nothing existed. Excellent theme, where the imagination can travel the universe. For this theme, choose a world right here, close to us, we haven't even explored 5% of it but it's enough to fascinate us, the bottom of the ocean. In my research it was the most sensational part, I saw many things, lights of all kinds, oh, the textures will capture my attention. I downloaded a lot of images and videos and went beyond rendering, I decided to bring them to life to try to achieve a little of what enchanted me. Through Cinema4D I was able to develop some marine life, copy their textures and assemble all the UV maps and bring some of the joy it gave me to this wonderful contest. I hope you like it and thank you in advance to all the artists, team and friends.
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

drjivagoSun, Mar 31, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Good dive into the ocean and bringing us the enchantment under the sea. A well perceived picture. Well done (After all, there is more sea life we can explore than the usual spongebob thingy, where creatures are having the time of their lives)
renatodalle
Karma: 7,120
Mon, Apr 01, 2024
Drjivago, I'm glad you saw it, I even forgot to tell you. Thank you for your attention. I always like to evaluate your point of view, it is very important.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Mon, Apr 01, 2024
You're welcome. That animation must've taken a lot of your render time. My best wishes with your entry.
renatodalle
Karma: 7,120
Wed, Apr 03, 2024
Voc tem alguma viso diferente neste traalho que possa melhora-lo?
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Wed, Apr 03, 2024
I think the page was loading slow, but everything seems okay now.
renatodalle
Karma: 7,120
Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Unknown lights, discovered very recently here on earth, in the oceans, in the depths of the ocean. A world still in exploration that shows us life itself and, in addition, lights that transmit meanings created by nature itself and generated by it. What's more fascinating than that?
jamie6Sun, Mar 31, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
renatodalleSun, Mar 31, 2024
Karma: 7,120
Thanks jamie6, it was great, thank you very much.
renatodalleSat, Apr 20, 2024
Karma: 7,120
Unknown lights, discovered very recently here on earth, in the oceans, in the depths of the ocean. A world still in exploration that shows us life itself and, in addition, lights that transmit meanings created by nature itself and generated by it. What's more fascinating than that?
renatodalleFri, May 24, 2024
Karma: 7,120
Oi Pessoal, tamm esta divulgado no https://cos.tv/videos/play/52908012583031808
apoiem ai, bom para todos da famlia RenderHub.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account