×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

SPLASH ! (CLOSED)

eye170
drjivagoSat, Mar 30, 2024
Karma: 12,987
                                Forum Image
                                                                                                                 MY SPLASH - VIDEO LINK:

                                               Forum Image                                                                       Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image


  Thumbnail:

Forum Image

drjivagoSat, Mar 30, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Either my connection went off while posting or something happened in the page bacause my main pictures didn't show up. I will try again. Hope it works this time.
drjivagoSun, Mar 31, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Oh, the pictures now came up properly now, I think I was in haste to put up the second entry. It was a glitch in the page I guess.
If possible my second duplicate post can be deleted altogether since this entry is the same:
https://www.renderhub.com/forum/6757/splash-2
Sorry for the inconvenience and taking up your time. 
Thank you.
drjivagoSun, Mar 31, 2024
Karma: 12,987
       Added some more splash particles with natural look. I think I'll leave it at that.

Forum Image

Forum Image

    Thumbnail :

Forum Image
EverwildSat, Apr 27, 2024
Karma: 11,046
I love how it looks like a crown.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Yes, indeed I think so as well. A little different from the usual splashes, since I created this, using mesh objects, added extra droplets here and there, instead of particle emission. It kind of has an artistic look than a plain simple shaped splash in water. Maybe in slow-mo.
Thank you for your nice comments as well : D
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account