×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Friends Of The Forest (CLOSED)

eye270
beachlegsMon, Apr 01, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

drjivagoMon, Apr 01, 2024
Karma: 12,987
The lion looks so tame and curious that way, I was also working on a similar idea; not with a lion, but instead a girl in the forest at night, beside the trees. If I put that entry, I think you should be acknowledged as the first one, as of first come, first serve basis : D
I wish you best with this wonderful render. Have a great day
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Tue, Apr 02, 2024
Thank you my friend, I can not wait to see what you do I am sure there will be many more images of forest at night time all is good I am looking forward to seeing everybody''s images...I wish you well and good luck my friend
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Tue, Apr 02, 2024
Thank you for your kindness. Just noticed you got that fine pose for the cub in the thumbnail too : D
Mal BarnesFri, Apr 05, 2024
Karma: 394
The Lion is so Cute. I like the scene it shows the Lions curiosity as well it feels peaceful .
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Fri, Apr 05, 2024
Thank you my friend, I am so happy you like it
ArtbyMelSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 20,170
This is just adorable!
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Sat, Apr 06, 2024
Thank you my friend, I hope you are well
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account