×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Lost amongst a World already well known (CLOSED)

eye200
Thread Activity
jamie6Tue, Apr 09, 2024
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Mal BarnesTue, Apr 09, 2024
Hi Jamie 6. In reply to your past message to me in regard to a Wireframe version of my entry. I have submitted one now. However it is separate to my e
beachlegsMon, Apr 08, 2024
Mal BarnesFri, Apr 05, 2024
Thank you for your kind comment.
Mal BarnesFri, Apr 05, 2024
Hi Again . With a lot of help from this site I have managed to create a Wireframe of my entry. However forgive me for sounding silly. But how do I now
Mal BarnesFri, Apr 05, 2024
Thank You so very much for all your help.
Mal BarnesMon, Apr 01, 2024
Karma: 394
Forum Image

Mal BarnesMon, Apr 01, 2024
Karma: 394
She sits in deep thought . Where to Travel to next. In her short but busy life there are few places she has not yet seen
jamie6Mon, Apr 01, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Hi there,

Just a reminder that as per the rules, a wireframe is needed as part of your entry.
Feel free to add at any time.
    Admin
Mal Barnes
Karma: 394
Thu, Apr 04, 2024
I am sorry but I have no idea how to do a wire frame in the programe I use. Daz Studio I have also seen others here that do not have one. I hope this does not mean my entry will not count.
Mal Barnes
Karma: 394
Fri, Apr 05, 2024
Hi Again . With a lot of help from this site I have managed to create a Wireframe of my entry. However forgive me for sounding silly. But how do I now place the two together. Thankyou. (Blame it on old age I am nearly 70
Mal Barnes
Karma: 394
Tue, Apr 09, 2024
Hi Jamie 6. In reply to your past message to me in regard to a Wireframe version of my entry. I have submitted one now. However it is separate to my entry picture. But is loaded on the competition site. Unable to join both together. I have achieved it with so much help from a member here Beach Legs showed me everything to do. She has even edited it for me. I hope this is Ok. Thankyou .
beachlegsThu, Apr 04, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Hello my friend, to get a wire frame go to the top of the program next to your perspective view panel there should be like a little ball to the left of it "Draw Style Options" in the drop down menu go to where it says Lit Wireframe take a screenshot and post it here.
Forum Image
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Thu, Apr 04, 2024
Thank you so much for the description!
gh0sttttThu, Apr 04, 2024
Karma: 1,486
And to screenshot, Windows button + shift + S should do it depending on what your machine is.
gh0sttttThu, Apr 04, 2024
Karma: 1,486
Wonderful render by the way. Well done.
Mal Barnes
Karma: 394
Fri, Apr 05, 2024
Thank you for your kind comment.
Mal BarnesFri, Apr 05, 2024
Karma: 394
Thank You so very much for all your help.
beachlegsMon, Apr 08, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Forum Image
jamie6Tue, Apr 09, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account