×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Lost amongst a World already well known. Required Wireimage (CLOSED)

eye182
Mal BarnesFri, Apr 05, 2024
Karma: 394
Forum ImageI

beachlegsMon, Apr 08, 2024
Karma: 9,921
I know maybe it is not my place to do so but I have added this to your image page for you
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Tue, Apr 09, 2024
Very kind of you beachlegs
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Wed, Apr 10, 2024
Thank you jamie6
Mal BarnesTue, Apr 09, 2024
Karma: 394
Hey no problem at all. You are better at this than I am  . And as I have mentioned to you ,your help that you have given to me has been wonderful and greatly appreciated. Again Thank you.  
beachlegs
Karma: 9,921
Tue, Apr 09, 2024
You are welcome, I wish you Good Luck with your entry my friend
Mal Barnes
Karma: 394
Wed, Apr 10, 2024
I also wish you the best for your entry. I like it and if we are the ones to get to do the judging I will be putting yours in for a chance.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account