×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Fun Times in the Fifties (CLOSED)

eye188
SirnamedmarkSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 395
TITLE: "Fun Tines in the Fifties

Software Used:  Created with Daz Studio and slight post work done with Adobe Photoshop.

CONTEST ENTRY PHOTO:
Forum Image

STORY:   
After their meal was finished; Chad and Chris engaged in some after diner silliness with the remnant of Chad's left-over beer.  Sarah looked on with questioning amusement, while Vikki observed from across the table in a shocked and curious manner. The Diner owner's wife being unamused and concerned of potential damage called for her husband (who was also the cook).  Upon arrival, the cook couldn't help but become intrigued by the activity that the two men were engaging in as well. It reminded him of his younger years. 

Thanks for looking.

SirnamedmarkSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 395
WIRE FRAME:
Forum Image
SirnamedmarkSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 395

SCENE WITH LIGHTING AND EFFECTS MARKERS:
Forum Image
SirnamedmarkSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 395
SCENE WITHOUT MARKERS:
Forum Image

SirnamedmarkSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 395
THUMBNAIL:
Forum Image
gh0sttttSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 1,486
Not even kidding, I once went to a diner that looked just like that when I was a kid. They were only open during the morning and served sodas mixed with espresso, it was wonderful. Too bad they had to close because of COVID, but man was that a fun diner.
Very nice render.
Also, I love the story, I thought that was a nice touch.
Best of luck to you.
SirnamedmarkSat, Apr 06, 2024
Karma: 395
Thanks a bunch ghosttt!  I love those old diners that are still around. You also!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account