×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Alone in a gigsantic Spaceship 3 (CLOSED)

eye126
AlfRaMusicFri, Apr 12, 2024
Karma: 16,607
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image

LchBchFri, Apr 12, 2024
Karma: 7,109
Oh wow, the previous one was great, but the atmosphere here is amazing. The glows, the mist swirls, the rough reflection off the floor? Chef's kiss. Perfect.
AlfRaMusic
Karma: 16,607
Fri, Apr 12, 2024
Thank you very very much!
Actually, I didn't want to take part anymore, but now my disappointment is gone and I have so many ideas, I said to myself, do something, maybe you'll have better luck this time with your more realistic scenes! Let's see if everything works as I imagine!
LchBch
Karma: 7,109
Fri, Apr 12, 2024
Glad to hear it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, but even if nothing comes from the contest, you've given the rest of us some visual treats for sure. : D
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account