×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

A Tale to Be Told... But I don't wanna talk about it. (CLOSED)

eye609
Thread Activity
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
Wow, Congrats! What a awesome render!
Render scribeTue, Jun 18, 2024
What an honor!
protosyntheticTue, Jun 18, 2024
...and sometimes, that little wait allows for surprising adjustments. Well-earned!
Foxy 3DTue, Jun 18, 2024
---UPDATE---As with all contests, RenderHub reserves the right to verify the eligibility qualifications of any winner. The original first-place entry
protosyntheticTue, Jun 18, 2024
I'd imagine it would go out the same as it does for vendors. So the 15th of July, maybe a couple days later."Payments go out monthly after the 15th an
Render scribeTue, Jun 18, 2024
This is my first time being in a contest.Does anyone know when they give out the prizes to the honorable mentions?
Render scribeThu, Apr 18, 2024
Karma: 528
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image
1143.32x637.688 (Original: 2069x1154) Forum Image
400x400 (Original: 400x400)

jitenThu, Apr 18, 2024
Karma: 586
Very nice Rendering and of course the character looks awesome!
Render scribeFri, Apr 19, 2024
Karma: 528
Thank you.
artist
protosyntheticMon, May 06, 2024
Account Closed
Beautiful use of haze.
Render scribe
Karma: 528
Mon, May 06, 2024
Thank you. It was tricky, but I like the final result.
HawawunarSat, Jun 01, 2024
Karma: 130
The way they've played with light and shadow in this one? Insane. It's got that moody, cinematic feel that makes it look straight outta a blockbuster movie. And the composition? So tight, it's giving me chills.
Render scribe
Karma: 528
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
I’m very flattered😊

I always have fun building stories and emotions into my projects.
Render scribe
Karma: 528
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Render scribeFri, Jun 14, 2024
Karma: 528
Thank you all for being part of this competition. I learned a lot from these projects.

Happy rendering.
Foxy 3DSat, Jun 15, 2024
Admin: 59,557
Congratulations on being selected as an Honorable Mention in the contest! Great work.
Someone will be in contact with you soon regarding your prize.

Thanks for participating.

Render scribe
Karma: 528
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you.
Foxy 3D
Admin: 59,557
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
---UPDATE---

As with all contests, RenderHub reserves the right to verify the eligibility qualifications of any winner.
The original first-place entry failed that eligibility review, so the previous second and third-place winners have been bumped up.
Your entry received the next-highest judging score and is now THIRD PLACE.
Congratulations!
Render scribe
Karma: 528
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
What an honor!
TZO3k1Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 978
Congrats! I love the scene's openness to the story for the viewer's imagination, especially with the red light coming from what looks like the cellar!
Render scribe
Karma: 528
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you.
I’m glad you like it.
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Indeed, I have saved yours and the other contest winners images to grace my desktop as they're incredibly valuable wallpapers, because they were made by my/our peers!
beachlegsSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 9,921
Wonderful image my friend , Congratulations
Render scribe
Karma: 528
Sat, Jun 15, 2024
Thank you
I look forward to the opportunity to participate in future contests.
drjivagoSat, Jun 15, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Congratulations wth your place in the honorable mentions.
artist
protosyntheticSun, Jun 16, 2024
Account Closed
This was one of my absolute favorites.
FacesartTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 3,154
Congratulations
Render scribeTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 528
This is my first time being in a contest.
Does anyone know when they give out the prizes to the honorable mentions?
artist
protosynthetic
Account Closed
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
I'd imagine it would go out the same as it does for vendors. So the 15th of July, maybe a couple days later.
"Payments go out monthly after the 15th and cover all your sales up to the last day of the previous month."
artist
protosynthetic
Account Closed
Tue, Jun 18, 2024
...and sometimes, that little wait allows for surprising adjustments. Well-earned!
andrey_oliverTue, Jun 18, 2024
Karma: 752
Wow, Congrats! What a awesome render!

Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account