×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Morning Glow: Embracing the Magic of Natural Light (CLOSED)

eye224
Thread Activity
Architect CraftTue, Apr 30, 2024
Hello,Thank you for your response. I appreciate the clarification regarding the cropping of entries for a visually appealing gallery image. It's good
jamie6Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Hi there,Yes every entry is cropped for a visually appealing gallery image. Best of luck to you!
Architect CraftMon, Apr 29, 2024
Hello jamie6,Thank you for your feedback on my submission for "The Art of Light" contest. I noticed your comment describing it as a "thumbnail for the
jamie6Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Thumbnail for contest gallery
jamie6Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Of course, and best of luck!
Architect CraftWed, Apr 24, 2024
I appreciate your kind words :) Thank You
Architect CraftSun, Apr 21, 2024
Karma: 514
Step into the world of contemporary elegance with this stunning 3D render showcasing a modern interior design featuring a captivating spiral staircase. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this render offers a seamless blend of sophistication and functionality.

The focal point of the space is the striking spiral staircase, which serves as both a functional element and a sculptural centerpiece. Its sleek design and smooth curves add a sense of dynamism and fluidity to the room, while the use of glass and metal accents enhances the overall modern aesthetic.

Surrounding the staircase is a thoughtfully curated living space, complete with a stylish dining area and a sleek kitchen island. The combination of warm tones, natural light, and luxurious textures creates an inviting atmosphere that beckons you to relax and unwind.

The carefully chosen lighting fixtures, including the unique rope chandelier and contemporary pendant lights, add a touch of artistry and drama to the space, illuminating every corner with a soft, inviting glow.

With its impeccable design and attention to detail, this 3D render is sure to inspire and captivate viewers, offering a glimpse into the artistry of modern interior design.


Find out more on my model's renderhub page link :https://www.renderhub.com/architect-craft/morning-radiance-a-sunlit-oasis-home

Forum Image

drjivagoSun, Apr 21, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Great living space with good lighting, tableware included (glasses, dishes, etc). Good wishes with this elegant work.
Architect Craft
Karma: 514
Sun, Apr 21, 2024
Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful feedback! I'm thrilled that you appreciate the lighting and attention to detail in the living space. Including tableware was definitely a deliberate choice to enhance the overall atmosphere and realism of the scene. Your well wishes mean a lot to me, and I'm grateful for your support of my work.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sun, Apr 21, 2024
You're welcome. Nice to see an example of good environmental light settings.
jamie6Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Admin: 14,430
FYI - In case you missed this part of the official rules: 
"A wireframe or gray shaded image of your project is also required as proof that your submission is an original work".
Feel free to add that at any time. 
    Admin
Architect Craft
Karma: 514
Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I appreciate your reminder regarding the requirement for a wireframe or gray shaded image as proof of original work. I will ensure to provide the necessary image promptly to ensure compliance with the contest rules. Once again, thank you for your guidance, and I look forward to participating fully in the contest.
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Of course, and best of luck!
Architect CraftTue, Apr 23, 2024
Karma: 514
"Step into contemporary elegance with this stunning 3D render featuring a captivating spiral staircase as the focal point. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this render seamlessly blends sophistication and functionality.

The sleek design and smooth curves of the staircase add dynamism to the space, while glass and metal accents enhance the modern aesthetic. Surrounding the staircase is a curated living space, with warm tones and luxurious textures creating an inviting atmosphere.

Unique lighting fixtures, including a rope chandelier and pendant lights, add artistry and drama, illuminating the space with a soft glow.

Find out more and view rendered imagesand more details on my model's Renderhub page: https://www.renderhub.com/architect-craft/morning-radiance-a-sunlit-oasis-home

Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image
Architect CraftTue, Apr 23, 2024
Karma: 514
Forum Image
IAmAFoxTue, Apr 23, 2024
Karma: 18,087
looks nice, good luck!
Architect Craft
Karma: 514
Wed, Apr 24, 2024
I appreciate your kind words Thank You
jamie6Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Architect Craft
Karma: 514
Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Hello jamie6,

Thank you for your feedback on my submission for "The Art of Light" contest. I noticed your comment describing it as a "thumbnail for the contest gallery," and I wanted to express my gratitude for the positive feedback. I interpret this to mean that my render could serve as a visually appealing representation for the contest in the RenderHub gallery.

I just wanted to confirm if my understanding aligns with your intention behind the comment. It's important for me to ensure that I'm meeting the criteria and expectations of the contest.

Thank you once again for your time and feedback.

Best regards,
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Hi there,

Yes every entry is cropped for a visually appealing gallery image.

Best of luck to you!
Architect Craft
Karma: 514
Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the clarification regarding the cropping of entries for a visually appealing gallery image. It's good to know that this is a standard practice.

I'm looking forward to seeing the gallery and participating in the contest.

Best regards,
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account