×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Lost (CLOSED)

eye170
Kadaj777Mon, Apr 22, 2024
Karma: 10,191
Forum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Kadaj777Mon, Apr 22, 2024
Karma: 10,191
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
jamie6Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
drjivagoFri, Apr 26, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Good figure out of surroundings. Would you think besides white emission on the body, a little texture  or shading would give her some volume or at least some detail.
Kadaj777
Karma: 10,191
Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Thanks! This is the look I had in my head, she's a willow the wisp type elemental. I wanted to give a disjointed or out of place feeling in the image.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Fri, Apr 26, 2024
I see : D Thanks. There's a subtle glow on the hair as I noticed. Have an enjoyable weekend. Wishing you best.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account