×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Sunset Ridge (CLOSED)

eye289
ArtbyMelTue, Apr 23, 2024
Karma: 20,170
Forum Image

Forum Image

ArtbyMelTue, Apr 23, 2024
Karma: 20,170
I hid the horns on 2 of the deer so I could have a little herd. Inspiration for this one was out my office window, where we have a small herd just like this one. A buck and 2 females that come through the woods a few times a day. On occasion, I catch the motion out of the corner of my eye and spot them. 
drjivagoTue, Apr 23, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Some will say I had witnessed a scene like this on my visit to the natural park or on my trip as a vacation, you say I witness this every day, and all I can say is that I witness this great render at the moment. Well done ! (placing the doe in front of the sun was a good idea as it made her more glorious). 
Info:
Sunset Ridge Country Club, Marcellus, NY which also has a golf club - a nice place to be : D

ArtbyMel
Karma: 20,170
Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Thank you very much. I'm fortunate to have 900 acres of woods behind my house. And almost all of it is designated as a sanctuary, so it will never be developed.
ArtbyMel
Karma: 20,170
Tue, Apr 23, 2024
jamie6Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
artist
protosyntheticMon, May 06, 2024
Account Closed
This evokes calm. Well done.
ArtbyMel
Karma: 20,170
Mon, May 06, 2024
Thank you!
j-ferreiraTue, May 28, 2024
Karma: 689
very nice backlight scene! 
it is usually really hard to control this kind of lighting but you really have done it masterfully
ArtbyMel
Karma: 20,170
Wed, May 29, 2024
Thank you so much! It took a while to get it just so.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account