×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Atomic! (CLOSED)

eye149
adaddinsaneFri, Apr 26, 2024
Karma: 240
I've uploaded a couple of other images for the contest but some of the ones here are so good I needed to up my game.

Pure Daz, just a single render of 20GB, only a touch of contrast adjustment in GIMP.

Forum Image

The audience is formed by Now-Crowd billboards - looks a mess when it's like this. Six full and clothed figures.

Forum Image

Forum Image

For those who don't get the reference: The band Blondie, New York, 1977.

adaddinsaneFri, Apr 26, 2024
Karma: 240
Forum Image
adaddinsaneMon, Apr 29, 2024
Karma: 240
Probably bad form but someone I know on Mastodon just saw this separately and said: "That's an *amazing* render though. I've just been working on the franchisees who do live events, and I thought it was a photo like theirs." Now I have a silly grin on my face.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account