×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

SAYAKU (CLOSED)

eye140
ROLANDVEEFri, Apr 26, 2024
Karma: 492
Hi ALL ... Thx for stopping by... I love lighting and environments, and I'm challenged and inspired to be participating in this contest.
I used DAZ3D 4.22 PRO and PS.  SAYAKU is a Japanese warrior who travels the skies riding on her origami crane )   Thank you, and good luck, everyone!


Forum Image

Forum Image


drjivagoFri, Apr 26, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Liked your simple but effective origami art style, using imaginative figures. Well done.
ROLANDVEE
Karma: 492
Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Hi drjivago...THANK YOU !! very kind of you ...I must check out some of yr wrk to
jamie6Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account