×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Sunset in Dream Valley (CLOSED)

eye179
drjivagoSat, Apr 27, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Just when the sun was setting down, the horizon was packed with amazed sight seekers.
Sunset in Dream Valley Render :
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageGrey shaded scene :
Forum Image
Thumbnail :
Forum Image

ROLANDVEEWed, May 01, 2024
Karma: 492
Niceeeeeee! I often see hot air balloons like this early morning in my city
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Wed, May 01, 2024
Good to hear that, maybe you would take the opportunity to ride one yourself, some day I would myself, if I would find it safe, especially on windy days with no safety exit. Thank you for the nice comments.
Architect CraftSat, May 04, 2024
Karma: 514
Hello, 

I just wanted to reach out and express how utterly captivated I am by your recent artwork capturing the sunset. The way you've portrayed the colors blending seamlessly across the sky is nothing short of breathtaking. It's evident that you have a remarkable talent for capturing the beauty of nature in your work.

The inclusion of the spectators on the horizon adds such a lovely touch, making the scene feel alive and inviting the viewer to step right into the moment. Your attention to detail truly shines through in every aspect of the piece.

Best regards
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sat, May 04, 2024
Thank you for your nice comments. Sorry if I didn't reply with so much as you did, but I'm grateful for your time to give indepth feedback.
Best regards
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account