×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

THIS IS ME...FREE! (CLOSED)

eye223
ROLANDVEEMon, Apr 29, 2024
Karma: 492
Hi ALL ... Thx for stopping by... I love lighting and environments, and I'm challenged and inspired to be participating in this contest.
I used DAZ3D 4.22 PRO & PS....good luck, everyone!

Forum Image

Forum Image

drjivagoWed, May 01, 2024
Karma: 12,987
The environment got foggy all of a sudden. Is this far above the clouds or the bath vaporizing mist ...and did you hear about the edible mist orbs. 
ROLANDVEE
Karma: 492
Thu, May 02, 2024
NOOOOOOOOOO! Low cam shot thru the water...A 'GENIUS' is never recognized in their forums!! HAHAHAHAHA (INFINITY)
BigBenThu, May 02, 2024
Karma: 1,971
OMG!!! I love this!! Excellent render!!
ROLANDVEE
Karma: 492
Mon, May 06, 2024
OH! Thank you BigBen for yr kind comments .... I'm very pleased with it after working hard to get the lighting the way I imagined it.
jamie6Fri, May 03, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account