×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Mother's Day Present - Flowers Still Life (CLOSED)

eye148
drjivagoSat, May 11, 2024
Karma: 12,987
I had this idea for both honoring my mom and a thought as a good choice for the contest.

International Mother's Day is usually observed on the second Sunday of May each year, it does not have a fixed day. This year, Mother's day will be celebrated on May 12. The day is celebrated in honor of mothers.
The second Sunday in May is Mother's Day in most countries. This day is observed in many countries in Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and Americas, but the tradition to celebrate the holiday is native to the USA.
Traditionally, the holiday is about honoring mothers by giving flowers, taking Mom out for brunch, or writing something sweet on a Mother's Day card.

''Mother you care, you share, you were always there,
Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life and today it is you! ...''

Honoring all Mothers!
                                            Forum Image  Forum Image  Forum Image
Render without postwork :
Forum Image
Wireframe :
Forum Image
Forum Image
Thumbnail :
Forum Image

gh0sttttSat, May 11, 2024
Karma: 1,486
Lookin' great!
All of your entries have been eye candy, all of them are contenders, every single one of them.
That reminds me, there's these Krispy Kreme mini donuts that are mothers day themed that I found at Wal-Mart and Kroger (another grocery store if you didn't know, you probably do though.)
I need to get some for my mom, hopefully they're still in stock.
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sat, May 11, 2024
Thank you for your flattering words, I think that's a good suggestion. And yes, they have them throughout the mother's day
FacesartSun, May 12, 2024
Karma: 3,154
happy Mother,s day... probably one of the most important day !! Thanks Drjivago for this reminder !! 
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sun, May 12, 2024
I'm grateful. Luckily the weather was fine. I hope you had a pleasant time with your loved ones in the weekend too. Take care and thank you for your kind comments once again
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account