×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Performing Arts (CLOSED)

eye167
alexgrMon, May 13, 2024
Karma: 112
Forum Image
I designed and rendered this in Daz Studio, including VDB fog.

jamie6Tue, May 14, 2024
Admin: 14,430
FYI - In case you missed this part of the official rules: 
"A wireframe or gray shaded image of your project is also required as proof that your submission is an original work".
Feel free to add that at any time. 

    Admin
alexgr
Karma: 112
Thu, May 16, 2024
Thanks so much for letting me know.
I hope this is good now.
alexgrThu, May 16, 2024
Karma: 112
Thanks jamie6! I missed that!
Here we go!
Forum Image
Daz Studio on the wire shaded view.
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Fri, May 17, 2024
perfect!
jamie6Fri, May 17, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account