×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Summer Memories (CLOSED)

eye193
MarceloCaseSun, May 19, 2024
Karma: 4,910
I decided to create an artwork playing with the concepts of hot and cold, featuring a provocative character illuminated by the cool light of a refrigerator contrasted with the warm hues of a beach sunset. The most interesting part of this project was working with fill light, where I used a blue-green light to shape the body in the shadows between the main light sources.

Below, I have shared all the stages of my work. The character was created by me, while the objects in the scene were sourced from asset libraries. The project was rendered in Daz using VRay and post-edited in Photoshop.

Thank you for checking out my latest piece!

Forum Image

The wireframes:
Forum Image

Forum Image

The render:
Forum Image

The thumbnail:
Forum Image

jamie6Tue, May 21, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account