×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Nuclear Nerdy (CLOSED)

eye194
MarceloCaseSun, May 19, 2024
Karma: 4,910
I created this character for a comic book I've been developing since the beginning of the year. I decided to craft an artwork featuring her to participate in the Render Hub contest. The character and her jacket were modeled and textured by me. I used Daz, Blender, and Substance Painter, and rendered the final piece in Daz using VRay.

Thank you for checking out my work!
Forum Image
The wireframe:
Forum Image
Forum Image
The thumbnail:
Forum Image

Cherry-8ombSun, May 19, 2024
Karma: 1,012
that some sexy render right there
MarceloCase
Karma: 4,910
Sun, May 19, 2024
Thank you! I'm working on another artwork featuring her, and I will posting it on my profile soon. This contest gave me the courage to share my art.
jamie6Tue, May 21, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account