×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

She Dances for Ghosts (CLOSED)

eye145
MetalSparkTue, May 21, 2024
Karma: 245
Render:
Forum Image

Wireframe (from Camera View):
Forum Image

Wireframe (zoomed out to show some of the lights used in the scene).  The lighting is a hybrid affair: some backlighting (but not much) comes from the HDRI skydome, some uplighting (but not much) comes from the exterior pool light, some light comes from the emissive neon floor edge strip, while most of the interior illumination comes from a single ghost light (with intensity dialled down).  I wanted to find a balance of light and darkness, yin and yang, joy and sorrow.
Forum Image

Thumbnail for Contest Gallery:
Forum Image

jamie6Thu, May 23, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
MetalSpark
Karma: 245
Fri, May 24, 2024
Thanks for that. I thought as long as I made my thumbnail square, the site would auto-resize it for the gallery. I guess not Didn't meant to create work for you, jamie6. I'll make sure the thumbnails for my other entries are 400 x 400.
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Mon, May 27, 2024
It's no problem at all. But yes, it just has to be 400x400.
Have great weekend!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account