×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Tenderness Knows No Predjudice (CLOSED)

eye243
traveller004Wed, May 22, 2024
Karma: 324
Forum Image

traveller004Wed, May 22, 2024
Karma: 324
This was an comparison piece of two distant generation 3D model assets.  What I realized was, how well they fit together.  The light stream was an accident but elevated the feelings portrayed by my two generations G2 bare chested, and G9, with the top shirt piece.  I completely did not expect this piece to come out the way it did.  I hope that all who review it, enjoy the effort as much as I enjoyed creating it.
traveller004Wed, May 22, 2024
Karma: 324
Additional comment, neither model is nude, they are both wearing underwear.
EverwildWed, May 22, 2024
Karma: 11,046
Good luck, buddeh. (I can't cheer here; it cuts my arm off. Alas.) Pretend I have both arms up. o/
Cheeky-SodThu, May 23, 2024
Karma: 377
Cheers  
jamie6Thu, May 23, 2024
Admin: 14,430
FYI - In case you missed this part of the official rules: 
"A wireframe or gray shaded image of your project is also required as proof that your submission is an original work".
Feel free to add that at any time. 
      Admin
traveller004
Karma: 324
Fri, May 24, 2024
And I will get his wire frame done in a jiffy too. Apolgies, I did miss that rule stipulation. Sorry.
traveller004Fri, May 24, 2024
Karma: 324
Forum Image
jamie6Fri, May 24, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
traveller004
Karma: 324
Fri, May 24, 2024
Thank you so much. I went back and read the rules. My misunderstanding was, I didn't know what WIP meant till I connected the dots. I've seen it before, but in eight years of making art, no one explained it to me. Sorry. (blushing)
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Mon, May 27, 2024
Not a big deal. Glad you were able to figure it out.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account