×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Whether The Storm (CLOSED)

eye185
traveller004Wed, May 22, 2024
Karma: 324

Forum Image

traveller004Wed, May 22, 2024
Karma: 324
Lighting was subtle but critical to pull this effort off.  The original intent was to compare generations of an asset, Novak as in G8 and G8.1.  The two have subtle differences, but in the end, this is what I found myself creating.  I was shocked at the feelings this piece invoked in me.
Cheeky-SodThu, May 23, 2024
Karma: 377
An evocative heartwarming piece. I was moved.
jamie6Thu, May 23, 2024
Admin: 14,430
FYI - In case you missed this part of the official rules: 
"A wireframe or gray shaded image of your project is also required as proof that your submission is an original work".
Feel free to add that at any time. 
      Admin
traveller004
Karma: 324
Fri, May 24, 2024
Ah sorry. I'll get that done and posted ASAP.
traveller004Fri, May 24, 2024
Karma: 324
Forum Image
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Fri, May 24, 2024
Great!
jamie6Fri, May 24, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
traveller004
Karma: 324
Fri, May 24, 2024
Thank you for both beautiful thumbnails. They are wonderful. (smiling)
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Mon, May 27, 2024
You're welcome!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account