×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

THE FALLEN (CLOSED)

eye241
Saidge42Thu, May 23, 2024
Karma: 6,584
Forum Image




Forum Image






jamie6Fri, May 24, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Saidge42
Karma: 6,584
Sat, May 25, 2024
thank you, kindly
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Sat, May 25, 2024
Man this is pro-level, I'm gonna have to step up my game as that's a tough act to follow!

This is incredible work!
FacesartFri, May 24, 2024
Karma: 3,154
Love it !! Well well done !!
Saidge42
Karma: 6,584
Sat, May 25, 2024
yay!! so glad that you do - thank you!!
TZO3k1Sat, May 25, 2024
Karma: 978
OOPS, I posted my response to the wrong person, as I've said this is pro level, and it's gonna be tough to follow up on this with my entry, I'd better get to work!

Man, this is pro-level, I'm gonna have to step up my game as that's a tough act to follow!
Saidge42
Karma: 6,584
Sat, May 25, 2024
that is so very kind of you to say!! thank you can't wait to see yours!
TZO3k1
Karma: 978
Thu, May 30, 2024
Just posted it, it's titled: The Unknown Saviour
KensaiThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 168
Amazing work!
Saidge42
Karma: 6,584
Thu, May 30, 2024
thank you so very, very much!!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account