×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

I Just Don't Care: Fades of red and blue (CLOSED)

eye165
MarceloCaseFri, May 24, 2024
Karma: 4,910
Fine-tuning the 3D character Taylor from a graphic novel I'm writing. This work focuses on refining with warm and cool contrast lighting, aligning with the character's expression of mystery and doubt about what she sees. The biggest challenge was creating the skin and a face with common imperfections, giving the character a natural and realistic appearance. I'm taking advantage of this contest to study the lighting of my characters. I hope you enjoy it.

Forum Image

Wireframes:
Forum ImageForum ImageForum ImageForum Image

Final render:
Forum Image

The Thumbnail:
Forum Image


jamie6Thu, May 30, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account