×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

The Magic Hour (CLOSED)

eye151
ArtbyMelSat, May 25, 2024
Karma: 20,170
The figure was imported from Poser into the scene I created in Vue. The terrain was modeled in Vue and all of the two separate ecosystems used are dynamic. Good luck all!
Forum Image

ArtbyMelSat, May 25, 2024
Karma: 20,170
Here's the wireframe
Forum Image
jamie6Thu, May 30, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
dwindtThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 6,697
Lovely Mel!
drjivagoThu, May 30, 2024
Karma: 12,987
One of your dreamy visions of the sunset with well evoked emotions. I can't imagine myself with all the forest and the vegetation alike, without struggling my way through. By meaning dynamic landscape, you either mean it interacts with atmosphere (light) or modular in some way. I'm also a learner, so if you may define this, I may learn new things. : - ) I suppose two different ecosystems (land+vegetation) are put together; the further in the scene with trees and the one near  the person with the pond and little bushes.
Wish you all the best with this heartfelt work.
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account