×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Vengeance (CLOSED)

eye139
jitenSat, May 25, 2024
Karma: 586
Hi Everyone!
This is my Second Entry for the Contest [ First one is 'A Rainy Day' ]. This took me a lot of time and skills than I imagined at first, but I can now definitely  say that I have learnt a lot and thus participating in this contest was the best decision as I got to know many subjects that were untouched by me. And ofc thanks to RenderHub for conducting this Competition!


Here is the Wireframe first------


Forum Image






Forum Image




AND the Solid Image---------------




Forum Image




Forum Image





And The Final Render----------------------




Forum Image


THANKS.

drjivagoSat, May 25, 2024
Karma: 12,987
My guess is that it's a Peruvian headdress. Nice exquisite work.
Forum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account