×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

First Contest Try (Mech Girl) (CLOSED)

eye555
Thread Activity
johnconnoreSat, Jan 16, 2021
Thanks Foxy 3D, I had a lot of fun while making this character and although it was my first try for a contest like this, it was a great experience😄
johnconnoreSat, Jan 16, 2021
Thank you Cleveyus
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 16, 2021
Toooo cute!!! Her expression is priceless. Nice job.  :-)  Thank you for participating, and for the nice WIPs and concept images. 
CleveyusFri, Jan 15, 2021
Wow, I never thought it can go like this... It look so good ! Amazing work !
johnconnoreFri, Jan 15, 2021
johnconnoreFri, Jan 15, 2021
johnconnoreSat, Jan 02, 2021
Karma: 154
I started making this model just after this contest was announced, the model is almost ready just need to add some more muscularity, I'll post the final render till 7th Jan.
here are some reference images:
imageimageimageimageimage

johnconnoreSat, Jan 02, 2021
Karma: 154
here are some photos of the model:
I want to make the model a little bit more muscular and after that I'll make the clothes while side by side modelling a mechanical squid like robot.imageimageimage
johnconnoreSat, Jan 02, 2021
Karma: 154
tomorrow I'll work on adding more muscles and making the clothes plus modelling the mech squid.
johnconnoreSun, Jan 03, 2021
Karma: 154
I worked on the muscles today and made the character a little bit more muscular.image
Foxy 3DMon, Jan 04, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Looks cool so far. 
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating!    
johnconnoreMon, Jan 04, 2021
Karma: 154
Thank You
johnconnoreMon, Jan 04, 2021
Karma: 154
added textures to the character today, next I'll work on the clothing and poseimageimage
johnconnoreFri, Jan 08, 2021
Karma: 154
Made the mechanical style Squid and the robotic arms, also did the pose, expression and clohting. Almosst everything is done except lighting and posing the squid.imageimageimageimageimageimage
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 09, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Looking pretty cool. Thanks for sharing your progress. 
Have a nice weekend!    


johnconnoreSat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 154
Thank you, have a nice weekend as well.
johnconnoreSat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 154
Done with posing the Squid today.


imageimage
Ben5050Sat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 190
Wow, looking good
johnconnoreWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 154
Thank you Ben!
johnconnoreWed, Jan 13, 2021
Karma: 154
Scene is setup and ready, now just need to render it.imageimage
Foxy 3DThu, Jan 14, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Looks great! Can't wait to see the final renders.    
johnconnoreFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 154
This is the final render!image
johnconnoreFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 154
image
johnconnoreFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 154
imageimage
CleveyusFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 805
Wow, I never thought it can go like this...
It look so good !
Amazing work !
Foxy 3DSat, Jan 16, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Toooo cute!!! Her expression is priceless. Nice job.    
Thank you for participating, and for the nice WIPs and concept images.  
I'm just the contest host and won't be judging, so good luck to you!  


johnconnoreSat, Jan 16, 2021
Karma: 154
Thank you Cleveyus
johnconnoreSat, Jan 16, 2021
Karma: 154
Thanks Foxy 3D, I had a lot of fun while making this character and although it was my first try for a contest like this, it was a great experience😄
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account