×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Forbidden Planet (CLOSED)

eye140
ChrisodesuMon, May 27, 2024
Karma: 112
Hi everybody. I'm new to the Renderhub community and excited to share my latest project. I wanted to create a simple yet cinematic scene, so I came up with the idea of an astronaut who crash-lands on a strange planet. However, surviving the crash is just the beginningmore dangerous fates await, with danger lurking in the shadows.

For this scene, I used 19 lights: 4 for the astronaut, 3 for the cave, and the rest for the environment and the capsule. I built the spaceship from scratch, and I downloaded the astronaut and the alien insect models.

I look forward to any feedback or critique you might have.

Cheers,
Chris


Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

ChrisodesuMon, May 27, 2024
Karma: 112
Forum Image
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account