×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

AHSOKA TAN0 SITH LORD VAMPIRE (CLOSED)

eye897
Thread Activity
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Heyyy! This turned out pretty darn cool, and I love the action scenes. Nice job! You should upload these to your gallery page here.  :-) &nb
Ben5050Fri, Jan 15, 2021
Hi, this my FINAL RENDER for the competition, I am happy to say that, I have learn something new from this competition and I wish everyone who partici
Ben5050Fri, Jan 15, 2021
Some earlier renders, this Empress Darth Tano and her shadow troopers investigating a bunker for jedi presence which leads to those battle renders. I
Ben5050Fri, Jan 15, 2021
Another render of the battle. :)
Ben5050Thu, Jan 14, 2021
Two more bonus renders of Empress Darth Tano vs Darth Maul. I think the victor of this fight is clear if you know what I mean ;).
Ben5050Thu, Jan 14, 2021
Here is one of the shots, but the most interesting one as is shows my main story of my Empress Darth Tano vs jedi :)I would say this is my final rende
Ben5050Sat, Jan 02, 2021
Karma: 190
Hope it's worth it.
Ben5050Sat, Jan 02, 2021
Karma: 190
image
Foxy 3DMon, Jan 04, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Welcome to the contest!
Looks cool. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. 
Thanks for participating.    


Ben5050Mon, Jan 04, 2021
Karma: 190
image
imageimage
Thanks, these are some views of my Ahsoka Tano Sith Vampire alternate character.

Her story takes place in an alternate star wars universe, where during the clone wars, she gets bitten by a vampire creature which turns her into a power vampire which in turn heightend her force abilities.
Now, she drew closer to the dark side after she was cast out of the order for being different as her new abilities exhibited sith powers that had not been seen before.
She became so powerful that, clone divisions in the GRA took notice of her battle field tactics, but the Jedi Order Council they feared she might fall fully to the darkness one day and kill them all.
Somehow, her master Anakin Skywalker manage to convince the Jedi council that, Ahsoka might have sixth abilities, but it does not define who she is and Ahsoka still has a good heart.
At last, the council decided to grant Ahsoka the rank of grand master because of her various force abilities and her tactics on the battlefield...

Years later, when order 66 was executed, Chancellor Palpatine (Darth Sidious) took note of Ahsoka and said that he will make her his new apprentice.
Ahsoka was furious at Sidious when she found out what he had done, that was the final spark that killed something good inside Ahsoka so she fought Darth Sidious, though Sidious was cunning, Ahsoka was fighting like a through sith, both with her vampire abilities and force powers, Ahsoka killed Sidious in cold blood and then Anakin rushed in only to see Sidious dead corpse, Ahsoka absorb his force essence, Anakin tried to stop her, but he was too late, he called out to her... Ahsoka, please don't do it, don't give into the darkness..., but Ahsoka replied, ...Ahsoka is dead for there is only Darth..., she laughed to herself, Ahsokawas far too gone as she turned to look Anakin, her eyes were glowing sith red, her face looked so full of anger as had now become a full sith...

Anakin tried to put her down, but she was too strong for him and with the final blow struck, Ahsoka pierced her lightsaber (that had now turned blazing red) through Anakin's heart and thus ending him...

With Sidious and Anakin dead, Darth Tano assumed control over the ramaining clone legion as their general and empress over the new empire.😁


Well, that is the summary of my own story for Darth Tano. I hope you enjoyed it, stay tuned for more WIP renders😎
Ben5050Mon, Jan 04, 2021
Karma: 190
Quality seems to have reduced😔, when shared here, I will try to make it clearer🙂
Ben5050Mon, Jan 04, 2021
Karma: 190
image
Reference image by Raikohillust @ Deviantart. 😁
Ben5050Tue, Jan 05, 2021
Karma: 190
image
Some WIP Shadow troopers to use in my final renders, I'm using Daz Studio
Ben5050Tue, Jan 05, 2021
Karma: 190
imageimage
Ben5050Tue, Jan 05, 2021
Karma: 190
imageimageimageimageimageimage
Clearer WIP of my character- Ahsoka Tano Vampire Sith
Foxy 3DTue, Jan 05, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Looks really cool. Thanks for sharing!    


Ben5050Wed, Jan 06, 2021
Karma: 190
image
Darth Tano and her Shadow troopers hunting for jedi
Foxy 3DWed, Jan 06, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Looks great, and nice saber effect.    
Ben5050Thu, Jan 07, 2021
Karma: 190
Thanks
Ben5050Sat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 190
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
image
Hi everyone, here are some WIPs of my LAAT GUNSHIP and shadow trooper at the side for scale reference . The gunship model I got free online.

I'm working to put all this together into a battle scene betwen Empress Ahsoka and former jedi kinght(s).
Stay tuned for more...
Foxy 3DSun, Jan 10, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Cool! Looking forward to seeing it.    

Ben5050Thu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 190
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been active lately, I am still a student studying architecture so I have to make out time to do my projects.

Anyways, here are some of my WIP texture shaded views of my final shot, I could only render 1 of them, but I'm sure y'all will like it
Ben5050Thu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 190
image
Here is one of the shots, but the most interesting one as is shows my main story of my Empress Darth Tano vs jedi

I would say this is my final render, but I want to see if i can render a second one before today goes.
Ben5050Thu, Jan 14, 2021
Karma: 190
imageimage
Two more bonus renders of Empress Darth Tano vs Darth Maul. 
I think the victor of this fight is clear if you know what I mean .
Ben5050Fri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 190
image
Another render of the battle.
Ben5050Fri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 190
imageimageimage
Some earlier renders, this Empress Darth Tano and her shadow troopers investigating a bunker for jedi presence which leads to those battle renders. I hope y'all like the WIPs and renders.
Ben5050Fri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 190
image
Hi, this my FINAL RENDER for the competition, I am happy to say that, I have learn something new from this competition and I wish everyone who participated in the competition to have a nice time.
I also want to appreciate FOX3D for his encouragement, thanks everyone.
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Heyyy! This turned out pretty darn cool, and I love the action scenes. Nice job! You should upload these to your gallery page here.    
Thanks for participating in the contest. I've been looking forward to seeing how this was going to turn out.  
I'm just the contest host and won't be judging, so good luck to you!  
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account