×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

Still Beautiful (CLOSED)

eye141
shayanickWed, May 29, 2024
Karma: 6,944
Forum ImageForum Image

drjivagoWed, May 29, 2024
Karma: 12,987
I see you are showing off your artistic side even more, as you got the nack of it You should guide people with your insight not the other way round I think. This is one wicked render, in an unusually good way. Lots of good work have come from you so far.
shayanick
Karma: 6,944
Wed, May 29, 2024
hi drjivago
I always welcome your criticisms of my works. And I appreciate you for supporting my works and writing your opinion.
Outside the 3D world, I am a photographer and video maker
And I always try to do the things in my head in 3D format , I know this well, I am not good at it
Overall, I'm very happy to meet friends and artists like you in RenderHub
And surely your opinion will improve my future works . thanks again
jamie6Thu, May 30, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account