×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/THE ART OF LIGHT RENDER CONTEST

"Look Kid's .... That's Your Dad !" (CLOSED)

eye156
jinjarkasWed, May 29, 2024
Karma: 225
A lighthearted bit of fun looking into the light. Enjoy
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

drjivagoWed, May 29, 2024
Karma: 12,987
Very original and cute idea. The three family members could've lit up with more yellow glow instead of fainter white streak, lighting up portion of thier upper body too, but then I saw you used the yellow light tones on the billboard and down below on the pavement, so this might've got lost within the similar yellow glow light emission. My best wishes.
jinjarkas
Karma: 225
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Thanks Drjivago'
so nice that you noticed my art.
I am much more interested in creating artistic renders than producing photo-realism.
I think I am in the minority up here on Renderhub but I do love to enter the competitions.
Cheers & all good luck to you for your own competition entries.
( See you in the Reflections Comp maybe
drjivago
Karma: 12,987
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
Well at least, we have the typical English rainy weather, what else could be more real than that Those fellows don't seem to mind though, they're happy, as can be. Likewise, I hope you feel the light of sun in your heart, even in rain, much the same way as I enjoyed your entry.
It may be just one work, but with major creativity. I wish you good luck furthermore and thank you for your feedback along with your good wishes. Cheerio !
Have a pleasant week.

- Excerpt from Shakespeare:
“Parting is such sweet sorrow.” The word cheer is in the word “cheerio”. How can a person be sad when saying the word “Cheerio?”
(“ Cheerio” was a denial against “Parting is such sweet sorrow.”)
jamie6Thu, May 30, 2024
Admin: 14,430
Forum Image
Thumbnail for contest gallery
jinjarkas
Karma: 225
Sat, Jun 01, 2024
thank you Jamie6
jamie6
Admin: 14,430
Mon, Jun 03, 2024
no problem!
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account