×
Zoom
 
close x
Horrific Render Contest 5 – $3,800 In Prizes – Ends October 31st»  click for contest rules and prizes  «
HOME/FORUMS/CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST

Anime Mecha Girl (CLOSED)

eye731
Thread Activity
davnitMon, Jan 18, 2021
thank you very much for everything foxy 3d
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Awww... She's so cute and really cool at the same time. Nice work!  :-)  Fun concept, and the final renders turned out great. &nbs
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Thank you very much to the hub rendering community for creating this space, I had a lot of fun creating this character. I hope you will like to see a
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Render final part 2
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Render final part 1
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
back and 3/4 view
davnitSun, Jan 03, 2021
Karma: 147

Hello friends, this is my first progress wip for this contest, I also include the video process of how to achieve this resultimage


Foxy 3DMon, Jan 04, 2021
Admin: 59,523
NIce! Cool concept and great video. 
Welcome to the contest, and thanks for participating!    
davnitMon, Jan 04, 2021
Karma: 147
Thanks, @Foxy 3d  I just have a question, the final result is published as an image in my feed or you have to send the project to an email
Foxy 3DTue, Jan 05, 2021
Admin: 59,523
WIPs and final renders should be posted here in your thread. This is where the judges will be looking. 

The completed project files will only be required of the winners. So if you win, you would just upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Mega, or whatever is convenient for you. We will give you a private way to communicate that download link so it isn't a public link.  
davnitTue, Jan 05, 2021
Karma: 147
hello in this video is the second part of the concept, today I will upload two videos yesterday I was very exhausted to edit the time lapse.

davnitTue, Jan 05, 2021
Karma: 147
In this third video you can see the hard task of modeling each piece of hard surface, already completed the part of the mechanical armsimage

Foxy 3DTue, Jan 05, 2021
Admin: 59,523
This is great! Thanks for sharing.    

davnitWed, Jan 06, 2021
Karma: 147
I already completed the legs at last, I think I made a few more piecesimage

davnitSat, Jan 09, 2021
Karma: 147
Hello friends, I think that with this term I finished the hard surface, it was quite long, but I have enjoyed the process of creating this character, now I continue to organize materials and rigging and render, I hope I can finish on time.image

Foxy 3DSun, Jan 10, 2021
Admin: 59,523
She's looking awesome, and your videos are great! Thanks for sharing them.  
I hope you can finish on time, too.    


davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 147
image

davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 147
A small view of the topologyimage
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 147
front and side viewimageimage
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 147
back and 3/4 viewimageimage
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 147
Render final part 1imageimage
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 147
Render final part imageimage2
davnitFri, Jan 15, 2021
Karma: 147
Thank you very much to the hub rendering community for creating this space, I had a lot of fun creating this character. I hope you will like to see a part of the process through the video, a huge greeting from Colombia.image
Foxy 3DFri, Jan 15, 2021
Admin: 59,523
Awww... She's so cute and really cool at the same time. Nice work!    
Fun concept, and the final renders turned out great.  
Thank you for participating, and for sharing your WIP videos.  
I'm just the contest host and won't be judging, so good luck to you!  


davnitMon, Jan 18, 2021
Karma: 147
thank you very much for everything foxy 3d
Close WindowRenderHub Login

Show Password

Reset password
Create Account